3 Farnborough Road, Dural Rural Serenity with a Family Focus
A remarkable bushland beauty, this private 5-acre estate delivers family functionality on a grand scale.
Set behind automated security gates, the sweeping driveway encircles the main colonial style residence with convenient access to the remaining acreage inspiring a world of possibilities for the future. Partially cleared between the main residence and the horse stables, there is incredible scope for the addition of resort-style facilities such as tennis courts and swimming pools or perhaps a prestigious garage. (subject to council approval).
Vast in its proportions, accommodation currently comprises of a substantial 5-bedroom home with guest quarters and executive home office, a self-contained cottage, separate cabin, stables and a triple car garage. Suited to the entertainer, a deluxe timber kitchen effortlessly links the formal and informal spaces. Dedicated to the utmost enjoyment of its environment, a central barbeque terrace acts as the ideal vantage point to take the exclusive bushland vista.
Perfect for multi-generational living, aspiring hobby farmers or those wanting a weekend escape close to the city, explore the endless options available within this popular yet idyllic community. Live a life less ordinary in a truly inspiring setting close to the M2 motorway, local amenities and a host of top public and private schools.
* Main residence set at the top of the private 5-acre block
* Majestic port cochere and water feature upon arrival
* Stately proportions, an impressive 585sqm of living space
* Timeless French doors, oversized windows and high ceilings
* Elegant formal lounge, formal dining opening to a terrace
* Everyday dining space, sitting room floored in Ironbark
* Large covered terrace with alfresco dining and BBQ area
* Timber/stone country-style kitchen with induction cooking
* All king-size bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, playroom
* Master suite with balcony, walk-in robe and spa ensuite
* Guest quarters with kitchenette, living area and bathroom
* Tasteful bathrooms, 3 with baths, most with twin vanities
* Office, crystal chandelier, r/c air-con, LED lighting and alarm
* Self-contained cottage with fenced garden and storage
* Triple car garage with internal access
* 4 rainwater tanks for all gardens
* Wood burning fireplace
* Gymnasium area
* Stables, cabin, chicken coup and fenced lawn for kids/pets
* 5 minutes to local shops, 12 minutes to Castle Hill Towers
At A Glance
Triple car garage with internal access
Stables, cabin, chicken coup and fenced lawn for kids/pets
Self-contained cottage with fenced garden and storage
Take a Look
Please contact Brian McMillan to arrange time to view this property in-person.