1029 Old Northern Road, Dural DURAL - 7 ACRES - PRIVATE PARKLAND PARADISE
Secluded at the end of a private road through wrought-iron gates and across a natural lake resides this inspirational architect designed masterpiece surrounded by 7.4 acres of park-like grounds and resort-style facilities.
The automated gates open to reveal a lush oasis centred upon a lakeside paradise complete with fishing jetty, boardwalk, bridge and floating entertainment pavilion. Truly a lifestyle acreage of immense proportions, the main residence overlooks a formal swimming pool, multipurpose tennis/basketball court and barbecue pit with a versatile multi-car showroom or horse stables set discreetly off to the side.
Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Dino Burattini, the main residence is defined by its curvature and intimate living zones cleverly designated within its soaring proportions. A formal reception room makes a grand statement upon arrival opening into a selection of relaxed living spaces including a sunken lounge room with central fireplace, adjoining living and sitting rooms, picturesque terrace and an elevated formal dining area.
Masterfully built into the serene rural landscape, this world class offering is conveniently located just 40minutes from the Sydney CBD and is a short commute to both Castle Hill and Hornsby. Close to Dural village shops and an array of elite schooling options, enjoy easy access to Hills Grammar, Northholm Grammar, Tangara College, Redhill College and Pacific Hills.
- Residence encircled by greenery on an impressive 7.4 acre block
- Hotel-style reception room underneath a circular skylight
- Immense proportions, an impressive 834 sqm of internal space
- Oversized planes of glass, soaring ceilings and slate flooring
- Sunken lounge with fire, bespoke cabinetry in living area
- Elevated formal dining, casual dining within the kitchen
- Kitchen with island bench, quality appliances and cool room
- Multiple entertaining terraces off living areas/bedrooms
- Billiard room, home theatre, bar, games room and TV room
- Master suite with 2 WIRs, retro spa ensuite with 2 showers
- All bedrooms with storage and alfresco access/airflow
- Guest quarters with lounge, study, spa ensuite and WIR
- Separate executive office, laundry room and drying area
- DLUG with int. access, multi-car showroom and parking bays
- Horse stables, storerooms, barbecue patio/fire-pit zone
- Tennis/basketball court with flood light, in-ground pool
- Lake with fishing jetty, boardwalk and floating pavilion
- Ducted r/c air-con, surround sound, ducted vacuuming
- Masses of integrated storage options, guest powder room
- 5 minutes to local shops, 12 minutes to Castle Hill Towers