4 Patterson Lane, Grose Vale Character filled 17 acres - a simply charming estate
Full of character and charm, surrounded by established gardens, fruit trees, stables and chicken coops, this is your perfect private country residence.
Enjoy the convenience this property will bring, as this home is within close proximity to the local village and not to mention the added luxuries of city living.
The properties offers many features -
- Three double bedrooms
- Master boasting a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three bathrooms, main featuring a bath and shower
- Formal dining room
- Gorgeous country style kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cook-top, kitchen island, ample storage and bench space
- Snuggle up next to the open fireplace located in the lounge room, taking in the picturesque views
- Fully air-conditioned
- Wrap-around verandahs
- Double lock-up garage, with a covered walkway to the house
- An abundance of fruit trees throughout the property
- Firepit perfect for entertaining
- A good-sized dam, stables and chicken coop
For further information contact John Jessup on 0478 171 140, Ray Armstrong on 0412 621 147 or email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiriesLand: 17 acres
At A Glance
Take a Look
Please contact Sydney Country Living to arrange time to view this property in-person.