10 Burnhams Lane, Exeter 18.5 acres perfectly located property in a sought-after village
Set on 18.5acres this perfectly located property in the sought-after village of Exeter offers a lifestyle unachievable in the city.
Positioned down a country lane, this immaculate single level home features all the modern conveniences required for comfort and entertaining whilst taking in the picturesque vistas across your mature country garden, paddocks and surrounding farmland.
The nine paddocks with electric fencing, are currently being used for horses, with plentiful water supply to each via the bore, plus additional shedding, round yard, dam and a natural creek.
This fully useable acreage provides the ideal opportunity for those seeking a tree change or a weekend escape. Smaller holdings coupled with extensive amenities seldom come to market, making this a definite one to inspect.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Debbie Pearce on M 0400 339 499
Additional features include:
- A welcoming rendered brick home benefiting from multiple entertaining options, a large undercover deck to the front and an inviting conservatory at the rear, complete with kitchenette facilities
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, Miele appliances, glass splashbacks plus the option of a functioning wood-burning stove
- Central open plan living area with inviting combustion fire and large picture windows framing the vistas
- Master bedroom with picture windows to the gardens, ensuite with heated floors and walk-in robe
- Two further bedrooms generous in size with robes plus private study off the living area
- Extensive list of modern conveniences such as solar panels, 6 water tanks, NBN, Foxtel, motorised blinds inside, 3 split unit air conditioners, hydronic heating throughout, auto garage door and auto entry gate
- Additional shedding equipped with power, lighting, water, awnings for caravan/tractor plus secure chicken house
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and/or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.
At A Glance
Nine paddocks with electric fencing, are currently being used for horses, with plentiful water supply to each via the bore, plus additional shedding, round yard, dam and a natural creek
Plus additional shedding, round yard, dam and creek
Smaller holdings coupled with extensive amenities
Take a Look
Please contact Sydney Country Living to arrange time to view this property in-person.