Ingleside "Ingleside House"
Combining the beauty of the Southern Highlands with European sophistication and a relaxed northern beaches lifestyle, "Ingleside House" (c1885) remains true to its historic origins but now offers a sanctuary for modern living. The home was extensively rebuilt, complete with original, locally quarried sandstone and displays a high-end renovation featuring globally sourced finishes of exceptional quality. On just under an acre and including a separate office, it presents a truly unique opportunity in an idyllic garden setting. Peaceful and private with a leafy aspect and surrounded by an additional 2 acres of crown land currently leased by the owners.
- Beautiful sculptured gardens, carriageway and manicured level lawns
- Meticulous bespoke renovations showcasing a distinct French ambience
- Exquisite cabinetry, Perrin & Rowe tapware, heated Travertine flooring
- Gourmet marble kitchen with versatile utility room and walk-in pantry
- Spacious living areas, deluxe master wing, separate studio/music room
- Extensive parking and large commercial office with existing use rights
At A Glance
Take a Look
Please contact Taylor Snell to arrange time to view this property in-person.