233 Coraki-Ellangowan Road, Coraki Fabulous acreage for the family
Situated minutes from the heart of Coraki village with its riverside parks, cafes, post office and supermarket, yet in a rural setting with only a few houses nearby and unable to be built out. This up and coming town is 30 minutes from the coast and 45 from Ballina airport.
This solid brick and colourbond home is freshly renovated throughout by a master craftsman with hand crafted features throughout, it makes for a delightful family home.
Featuring three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite to the master, this property is ready for you to move in, sit down and relax. The home is set on a level 6,070sqm (approx) allotment with established veggie gardens and has so much to offer.
- Beautiful country style kitchen with Ironbark benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Large, light and airy open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining room
- Wood heater in lounge and ceiling fans throughout
- Established gardens and a dam for water
- Fully fenced allotment, 3 bay shed, 2 bay machinery shed, 3 x 22,500L rain
- Front veranda plus large back deck constructed with Tallowwood decking
- Perfect for the kids to ride their bikes, have a pony and run to their hearts
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, contact Lyn Youngberry on 0411 507 209.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
At A Glance
Built In Wardrobes