277 Fountaindale Road, Robertson Idyllic lifestyle option
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is an exceptional 40 hectare lifestyle property, offering peace, privacy and plentiful flora and fauna.
The property benefits from approx. 30-40 acres of cleared level and undulating land, with a plentiful supply of water across 5 dams (2 spring fed) and direct access to permanent Dtharowal Creek, providing its own trout fishing opportunity. The balance of the land comprises a mix of pristine rain forest, swimming holes, waterfalls and native bush walking/riding trails.
Set against an inspiring backdrop is a remarkable opportunity to personalise the original double brick home or explore the option to extend or develop on alternative sites (STCA), to fully capitalise on the most incredible rural vistas towards the Robertson hills or across the vast landscape of the productive pear orchard and natural sprawling paddocks.
- Original double brick homestead three bedrooms (BIR's), two bathrooms, 2.7m ceiling height, water tanks and will benefit internally from a full cosmetic makeover (new roof to the home and double freestanding garage recently added)
- Central driveway lined with mature Sugar Maples creates an inviting avenue from the homestead through to the rainforest
- Productive orchard with approx. 3,000 pear trees, chestnut grove (proudly featured in the movie Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway), blessed with prime basalt soil and the added comfort of being pesticide free
- Perfectly positioned gazebo over the central dam poses the perfect space to clear your mind, disconnect from the world and enjoy the blissful simplicity
- Infrastructure includes a newly erected 2 bay shed with workshop/storage area plus additional stable shed area to the rear and fenced pen suitable for chickens or geese
- Situated in close proximity to Robertson's town centre, the local school, parks and within easy access to all major amenities at nearby Moss Vale and Bowral plus less than two hours drive to Sydney's CBD
Complemented by a serenely peaceful setting, this property lends itself to a range of rural pursuits, with limitless potential and the lifestyle it offers, priceless.
An inspection will definitely be well worth your while, so for additional information or to schedule a private (or virtual) tour please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
At A Glance
Built In Wardrobes