6 Bracken Glen Lane, Oberon Small acreage on the edge of town
Located approximately two kilometres from the Oberon town centre is this newly built, solar passive four bedroom, ensuite home. With exacting attention to detail, this designer home is sure to impress.
Featuring but not limited to:
- Four generous bedrooms with an enormous main and equally large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan living leading to a beautiful "Modwood" deck, featuring northern aspect and stunning views
- High quality kitchen and stunning bathrooms, featuring smeg appliances, 900mm oven, 40 stone tops and over-sized walk in pantry
- Reverse cycle and zoned ducted heating and cooling. Plus the comfort of ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living
- 5-kilowatt solar system, solar passive design with the added bonus of double glazed windows
- Highest quality flooring with timber laminate to living and carpet to the bedrooms
- Custom laundry with an abundance of storage
- 6 x 6.5 metre colourbond garage with auto door, drive through access plus a P.A. door to the attached 6 x3 metre stables leading to two large individual horse yards
- Excellent water storage – approximately 130,000 litres
- Block divided into two large paddocks with a separate house yard (plus two horse yards).
This stunning property has so much to offer. Close to town, solar passive design and construction, beautiful views plus room to more and privacy.
Rarely does such a complete package become available – inspection will not disappoint.
Book your viewing today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from
property owners or third-party sources which we believe are
reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we
cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their
At A Glance
Built In Wardrobes
Take a Look
Please contact Sandy Fairbrother to arrange time to view this property in-person.