12 Dominica Place, Hill Top Private, appealing and tranquil escape!
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this virtually untouched 100 acres ideally positioned in the future growth corridor of Sydney.
Offering a rare opportunity to create your own exceptional Southern Highlands lifestyle property showcasing the serene location. So whilst you may feel a million miles away from anywhere, rest assured, this property provides extremely convenient living, just moments away from the village of Hill Top and local primary school plus only 20 minutes to Mittagong and a few minutes further to Bowral.
Large parcels this close to Sydney are few and far between, so for additional information or to arrange an onsite inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
- Development application approval has been obtained for your new country retreat with direct road access
- Cleared building envelope with approval for additional 8 acres to be cleared
- Onsite services available to the property are town water, 3 phase power and bio-cycle system
- Suitable for various rural pursuits, home based business or eco accommodation (STCA) with direct access to Rocky Waterholes Creek
- Zoned E3 Environmental Management
- Registration estimated September 2022
- Surrounded by 5 acre parcels, however; if you're not quite ready for 100 acres, then this may represent a future investment
- Ideally situated moments to the Hume Motorway, 40 minutes to Campbelltown and 50 minutes to the new airport
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
At A Glance
3 Phase Power
Take a Look
Please contact Debbie Pearce to arrange time to view this property in-person.