34 Brooklet Road, Newrybar Blissful Newrybar lifestyle sanctuary just 10 mins to the beach
Epitomising the spectacular natural beauty of the Byron Bay hinterland, 'Newrybar Parklands' is an idyllic lifestyle sanctuary of timeless peace and serenity. Incomparable in position, scale and tranquillity, this prestigious 18.54 acre landholding unfolds over gently undulating land and oasis-like landscaped gardens with sweeping valley views to world heritage-listed Nightcap National Park.
Fusing absolute rural privacy with the luxury of accessibility, the property rests just 400m to the centre of Newrybar, where residents and visitors peruse eclectic boutiques or enjoy world-class dining at the celebrated Harvest restaurant. The iconic surfing beaches of Broken Head, Lennox Head and Byron Bay are but a scenic 10 to 15 minute drive away, while the charming hinterland communities of Bangalow and Federal are both within easy reach.
Designed to rest harmoniously amongst the natural environment, the luxuriously appointed north-facing main residence (constructed in 2016) spans 703m2 of serene indoor/outdoor living space. Sit back and soak up the magic of the blissful northern valley views from a choice of wide covered verandahs and patios over two voluminous levels..
Contemporary in design, the residence comprises five bedrooms (four featuring luxe ensuites), multiple generously-scaled living areas with soaring high ceilings, plus a separate rumpus/games room perfect for enjoying with the family. Create feasts in the sleek kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances, then dine alfresco on the verandah as you take in the gorgeous views. Complete with a large gym and a four-car garage, it's a dream-like rural sanctuary of endless appeal.
Offering exceptional versatility, the separate 'Guest House' (spanning a further 334m2) is an expansive north-facing two storey haven featuring three bedrooms (two with ensuites), a spacious open-plan living/kitchen and dining area plus a generous downstairs living space or separate self-contained studio. Also blessed with multiple covered verandahs and outdoor areas, it's the perfect place to breathe in the majesty of the distant Nightcap National Park and rolling grazing or plantation vistas.
Soft natural light filters through both properties, exuding a relaxed ambience echoed in the beautifully landscaped gardens abundant with native wildlife, including black cockatoos, wallabies and echidnas. The property fronts the pristine Skinners Creek, while remnants of the ancient Big Scrub littoral rainforest are dotted on the southern boundary. A large dam offers supplementary water harvesting potential, and a 15 megalitre bore license offers significant income producing potential. Border tree lines of Hoop Pines and select natives frame the acres of useable land, reminiscent of the scenic Southern Highlands landscape.
Blessed with an extraordinary array of features including a two-bedroom self-contained converted dairy bails, 3 bay machinery shed, farm office and two bay carport with workshop, plus acres of open paddocks for equestrian pursuits or primary production, the property heralds unique opportunities for income-producing potential as the quintessential hinterland lifestyle farm.
The multiple accommodation options present exceptional scope for a luxury holiday accommodation (including up to 7 x 2 bed cabins - STCA) or Airbnb sanctuary, while opportunity exists for the neighbouring properties to be aggregated, offering significant potential for broader regional tourism at scale. Enhance the property even further with DA approval in place for the construction of a swimming pool. While the opportunities are endless, this incredible sanctuary can simply be retained as a private family compound to be treasured for generations to come.
Just 15 minutes to the Ballina/Byron Airport, moments to the local primary school, shops and cafes and with easy reach of the coastal holiday destinations of Byron Bay, Lennox Head and Ballina, this exceptionally appointed acreage is the definition of rural hinterland magic.
- 7.503Ha/18.54 acre north-facing lifestyle property in tightly-held Newrybar
- 8 beds, 9 baths, 10 cars, gym, rumpus, office, multiple living areas in total
- Just 400m to the acclaimed Harvest restaurant, cafes, Newrybar Hall, general store, produce and gourmet deli
- Only 5 mins to Bangalow, 10 mins to Broken Head, 15 mins to Lennox Head or Byron Bay
- Contemporary 5 bed, 6 bath main residence with multiple living/alfresco areas
- Stunning northerly valley views over lush hinterland from the verandahs
- Separate 3 bed, 3 bath 'Guest House' offers a choice of living spaces
- Converted two bedroom dairy bails, farm office with NBN and bathroom
- Idyllic landscaped gardens blessed with abundant native flora and fauna
- Enjoy acres of cleared paddocks for equestrian or agricultural pursuits
- Frontage to pristine Skinners Creek, 7 megalitre dam, 15 megalitre bore license
- 3 bay machinery shed, 2 bay carport with workshops and storage bay
- Stands of established in-ground tree stock suitable for sale or transplant, owing to the property's prior life as an advanced tree farm (including Crepe Myrtles and Magnolias)
- Remnants of the Big Scrub rainforest grace the southern boundary
- Extensive solar and irrigation systems suitable for commercial farming pursuits, NBN, town and tank water
- Secondary access to Hinterland Way via Crown Lands paper road access.
- Short drive to primary and high schools, Ballina and Byron District Hospitals
- Dual occupancy plus DA approval for a swimming pool
- 15 mins to Ballina/Byron Airport, 45 mins to Gold Coast International Airport
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
At A Glance
Built In Wardrobes
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Remote Controlled Garage Door
Take a Look
Please contact Kim Jones to arrange time to view this property in-person.