4 Kellys Way, Oxford Falls Rarely does a property with such natural beauty come on the market!
A secluded and relaxed country-style estate that provides an incredible lifestyle, where you and your family will witness nature every day with displays of flora and local fauna that change with the seasons.
The property includes 1 acre of freehold land and 6 acres of attached Crown land which can be used for grazing and recreation. It is a perfect family estate with modern conveniences and plenty of potential to improve and renovate to make it your own.
There are 2 separate residences on the freehold acreage.
The Main house includes -
5 bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 separate toilet, 2 dining rooms adjoining 2 kitchens and 3 lounge rooms.
There is also a large Alfresco entertaining terrace covered by 3 banks of @Vergola roofing system.
Car spaces include a 3-car garage and 4 additional car spaces.
The Cottage includes -
2 Bedrooms,1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Lounge and dining room, an external laundry and a large covered alfresco entertaining deck.
Air conditioning and 2 designated covered car spaces.
Adjoining the 2 houses is an expansive fully certified pool area with a long 12.5m salt water chlorinated pool and an outdoor fire pit area. New lighting and landscaping have just been completed.
Both north-facing homes enjoy beautiful breezes and are shaded by well-established trees. This incredibly special parcel of land has a park-like feel, with well-maintained children's swings and climbing frames, a large, fenced orchard with free-range chickens and a mobile chook pen, and separate enclosed raised vegetable garden beds. There are also agisted Bee Hives that are cared for by an apiarist, in return the owners receive half of the honey.
Other inclusions are:
• Both homes with irrigation systems serviced by a large dam and separate pump housed in a new pool shed
• A 12.96 KW Solar Power system installed in November 2020
• 3x water heaters - 2 being the new energy-saving heat pumps and 1x off-peak.
• Both residences have been rewired and have new lighting inside and out as well as new fire alarms
• Both residences have been repainted inside and out
• The main house has been recarpeted.
• The cottage has cypress pine floorboards throughout
• The original bathrooms have been upgraded with new lighting and exhaust fans, heated towel rails, and tapware.
• The main House has a Gorenje Induction stove top, an Ilve rangehood and oven, and a Miele dishwasher
Additional assets which can be purchased:
• Most of the outdoor pots including the Bee-friendly herb and flower garden on the southern side of the main house.
• 21 Horsepower ride on mower (Xero Turn) and trailer purchased 2020
• A new Haier Fridge and Freezer was purchased in November 2023 which fits perfectly in the existing fridge cavity.
Deep in the valley of Oxford Falls and only 22 km from Sydney's CBD, 10 km from the beaches, and 5 km from Northern Beaches Hospital. This property offers the perfect balance between convenience and tranquillity. It feels like you are escaping to the Byron hinterland every day
Presented by Shayne Hutton
At A Glance
In Ground Pool
Take a Look
Please contact Shayne Hutton to arrange time to view this property in-person.