12 Dendrobium Crescent, Elanora Heights The Ultimate Private Sanctuary Within a Distinctly Australian Landscape
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT - CALL TAYLOR ON 0425 343 276
This architect-designed residence is set on a scenic 5 acres. Accessed via a long driveway that winds through lush grounds with a running creek and dam, the award-winning main residence has been crafted to seamlessly integrate with the outdoors with stunning views from every angle.
The renovated interiors with streamlined contemporary design aesthetics are enhanced by the wall-to-wall glass, highlighting the large indoor/outdoor pool as a striking centrepiece of daily life. The intuitive floorplan offers a new kitchen, separate dining room, media/tv room and mezzanine level study, library and covered balcony. This comprehensive estate offers self-contained accommodation or office, and a rustic guest cottage that enhances family flexibility. The substantial veggie patch and chicken coop provide a sustainable way of living. The championship-size tennis court and neighbouring clubhouse, plus two stables and a round yard offer the perfect environment for active lifestyles.
Exquisite endemic gardens featuring Waratahs, Banksias and ancient Grass Trees, plus a large rock feature reminiscent of 'Uluru' sitting below a vast sandstone escarpment. The sprawling lawns are embraced by natural bushland frequented by wildlife such as Wallabies, Black Cockatoos, Lyrebirds and more.
There is simply no other property like it.
Key features include:
• Three bedrooms in the main residence with built-ins, master suite with walk-in and deluxe full ensuite. Two additional bedrooms in external buildings with all bedrooms having direct access to the outdoors.
• New kitchen with NEF and ASCO appliances.
• Underfloor heating throughout, 'Nectre Mega Pedestal' wood heater which heats up to 363m2 and an additional open fireplace.
• Upstairs library/lounge with undercover balcony.
• Self-contained office or accommodation and cottage featuring stunning original timber boards from the original Darling Harbour Wool Stores.
• Flexible use of other dwellings includes potential income.
• Large sandstone terrace plus a sandstone cabana that sits up to 30 people for family gatherings.
• 110,000 litre Inside/outside pool, tennis court with its own clubhouse, round-yard with 2 stables and large workshop.
• Two access roads.
• Substantial fully fenced veggie patch and chicken coop.
• 1987 Sydney Morning Herald Special Prize Winner for Preservation Of Bushland On A Home Site.
• Meandering creek flowing into a large dam - perfect to observe the abundant birdlife.
• Private and connected, bordering Garigal National Park, close to Elanora Country Club, the village hub, bus services, schools, and beaches.
At A Glance
Two access roads| Veggie patch & chicken coop| Winner for Preservation Of Bushland| Creek & dam
In Ground Pool
Take a Look
Please contact Taylor Snell to arrange time to view this property in-person.