21 Caladenia Close, Elanora Heights Iconic coastal identity, elevated five acres with views to the ocean and beyond
Completely individual, statement property with spectacular views
Exquisitely unique, eye-catching and contemporary, this stunning property presides over five acres of high set perfection, designed for every room and every space to indulge in the panoramic district and ocean views. Affectionately known as the "Star Trek" home due to its spaceship profile from the air, this is an unforgettable residence for those seeking individuality and a statement property.
Created with unmistakable flair and a fabulous dedication to indulgent luxury, this stunning home applies outstanding design principles and resorts appeal to an end of cul-de-sac position that is private, exclusive and positioned to take advantage of the Northern Beaches lifestyle and its natural beauty.
• Exquisitely unique, eye-catching and contemporary, this stunning property presides over five acres of high set perfection
• Every room and every space indulges in the stunning green district, lagoon, and ocean panoramas
• Created with unmistakable flair and dedication to luxury, it enjoys a north to rear aspect and brilliant natural light
• Predominately single level, high ceilings, galleries of floor to ceiling glass, every room features a balcony
• Sweeping living and dining rooms adjoin the luxe stone island kitchen with a concealed walk-in pantry
• Private wing with a lounge room, custom appointed home theatre and home office or possible 6th bed
• Expansive alfresco terrace rests by the centrepiece infinity pool, sprawling level lawns and native gardens
• All bedrooms with an ensuite, master retreat with WIR/dressing room and a bathtub with a view
• Lower level guest accommodation with bedroom, living, kitchenette and bathroom, additional studio
• Gated entry, ducted air conditioning, car accommodation for five cars, custom cabinetry, solar panels
• Private and connected, close to Elanora Country Club, the village hub, bus services, schools, and beaches
Co agent | Darren Curtis | Christie's International | 0406 761 840
At A Glance
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
In Ground Pool
Built In Wardrobes
Take a Look
Please contact Shayne Hutton to arrange time to view this property in-person.