165 Tooronga Road, Terrey Hills Rare Opportunity, Extraordinary Potential, Prime Locale
Combining all the charms of country living with city convenience, this exceptional 4.3 acre holding is set within the exclusive heart of Terrey Hills.
With a north / northeast aspect and three street frontages, it offers extraordinary potential for the savvy buyer.
Explore the options in a prime village-side setting and create a wonderful lifestyle.
- Sweeping park-like lawns surround the classic home
- Single-level cottage with a verandah at the rear
- Lounge room plus separate living, spacious kitchen
- Four bedrooms, bathroom with separate toilet
- Single lock-up garage, separate self-contained studio
- Pool surrounded by expansive alfresco decks
- Elevated at the rear capturing tranquil and leafy vistas
- Six separate paddocks ideal for stock plus a garden shed
- Liveable or leasable as is, create a stunning country escape
- Walking distance to the local village shops
- Quick and easy access to several schools
- Drive to Mona Vale and St Ives shopping areas and stunning beaches.
- Bus services to Mona Vale, City, Westfield Chatswood and Upper North Shore prestigious schools
Land Size: 4.3 Acres or 17,401.5 square metres approximately
At A Glance
Take a Look
Please contact Shayne Hutton to arrange time to view this property in-person.