41 Caalong Street, Robertson Spacious residence offering a rural environment...
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is a rare opportunity to secure this spacious home, that will provide a wonderful foundation to create a peaceful Highland's life for your family.
This tree lined level and private north east 8,817sqm (approx. 2 acre) block is positioned in close proximity just moments to the local school, parks and Robertson's town centre, delivering a vast array of options.
Well maintained and double brick construction this home has solid bones, generous floor plan and high ceilings, providing an exciting option and the ideal framework for your renovation skills.
Outside this property fully delivers with paved entertaining area and multiple infrastructure options for creating the true sense of the good life, fully fenced (inclusive of split paddocks) with options for chickens, fruit trees and an enclosed vegetable garden.
Located in one of Robertson's most desirable enclaves, only moments to school, parks and Robertson's town centre this home requests your attention, so for additional information or to arrange a private (or virtual) inspection please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
- Spacious interiors presented in a well-maintained original condition, with adaptable and versatile layout, suiting a work from home option, family with children or elderly in-laws
- Covered portico entry flows to the tiled foyer and functional coat cupboard/storage, leading to cosy light-filled lounge room with combustion fireplace and opening to the dedicated dining room
- Open plan laminate kitchen living area with split system air-conditioner and vinyl timber look flooring flowing to the laundry, third bathroom and internal access to the garage
- Master suite with delightful views to the garden, multiple robe options including walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three other well-proportioned bedrooms including built-in robes, sharing a neatly presented original bathroom and accessing solar hot water
- Separate shed is perfectly placed to house all your garden maintenance equipment, the addition of stables, fruit trees, chicken coup and enclosed vegetable gardens
- Equipped with town services and opportunities for further development STCA
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
At A Glance
Built In Wardrobes