314 Stewart Street, Bathurst A truly rare offering
Positioned on an extra large central block is this magnificent circa 1882 residence.
Built originally for Bathurst's Town Clerk and then later used as a boarding house; "Lamsar" is a unique offering and a pleasure to inspect.
Featuring but not limited to:
- Beautiful original features, including ceiling roses and decorative cornices
- Four large bedrooms with built-in robes to two
- Extra large renovated main bathroom plus ensuite
- Enormous formal lounge, generous formal dining plus open plan family and meals areas
- Spacious kitchen including 900mm oven
- Stay warm and comfortable with original fireplaces and ducted gas heating
- Versatile floorplan including enclosed sunroom and study
- Lovely established gardens including a very private and sheltered covered pergola
- Original stables including loft
- Four car accommodation plus, two workshop areas
This beautiful home presents a rare opportunity to purchase a piece of Bathurst's history. Inspections are strictly by appointment only.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from
property owners or third-party sources which we believe are
reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we
cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their
At A Glance
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Built In Wardrobes
Take a Look
Please contact Sandy Fairbrother to arrange time to view this property in-person.