3 Ewandale Close, Clunes Luxury lifestyle living in the heart of Clunes
A beautifully defined family home, this property provides exceptional resort style living of tranquillity and privacy, peacefully nestled only moments to the beautiful hinterland village of Clunes.
Well-appointed, this architecturally designed home delivers grandeur and scale, perfectly creating luxurious living ideal for year-round entertaining. Central to the home is an aesthetically striking, extensive open deck area, providing sensational scope and functionality for multiple outdoor living perfect for sun-lounging days plus dining areas. Surrounding the family sized pool, the decking essentially doubles the living space of the property. Many days will be spent sharing and enjoying this stunning open space.
The luxury of space again transcends inside the home, providing exceptional flow between the large open plan living, dining areas and adjacent large family kitchen. Beautifully appointed, this modern gourmet kitchen is perfectly equipped for large scale family living and incredible home entertaining. This includes high-quality custom inclusions of vast open bench space, extensive cabinetry storage and quality appliances. An additional storage room provides further amenity including a butler's pantry.
Appointed with four generous bedrooms and parents retreat, privately situated at one end of the house, comprising an opulent sized bedroom, large walk-in robe and beautifully presented ensuite, which opens directly onto the spacious deck area, you can access the pool for a refreshing quick dip or leisurely swim. Making every day feel like a vacation.
The stylishly appointed guest accommodation offers the perfect amenity to meet the needs of multi-generational family living or supplement as extra income. Offering privacy from the main residence, the accommodation features a spacious separate bedroom, bathroom with combined open plan living, dining and fully equipped kitchen area.
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the property provides picturesque hinterland seclusion, yet is an easy stroll to the popular Clunes Village, where you can enjoy an array of culinary delights and exceptional coffee at the Clunes General Store. Centrally located, you are approximately 15-minutes' drive to both Bangalow and Lismore; with an easy 30-minute drive to Byron Bay beaches with the cosmopolitan shopping and eateries. The Ballina Gateway Airport is only a short 30 minutes drive.
- Private 7546sqm block, offering an ideal acreage lifestyle
- Complete family living with exceptional outdoor entertaining and living area
- Office or 5th bedroom has its own air con and overlooks the beautiful pool area
- Perfectly positioned, an easy stroll to the heart of the popular Clunes Village
- Enveloped by natural landscape and native corridor offering seclusion, peace and privacy
- Stunning salt water family pool 11 x 3 meters, fitted with the latest self-clean technology
- Offering fully fenced security and automated gated entry
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with individual climate control
- Separate large laundry area and ample storage options throughout the home
- Established easy care landscaped gardens and array of native and citrus fruit trees
- Quality installed 5Kw solar system and gas hot water system
- Combustion fireplace
- Separate one-bedroom guest accommodation, ideal for multi-generational family living or supplement income
- Shed storage options and lock-up garage area, including secure off-street parking for four cars
- Conveniently located to the local pre-school and primary school, including Clunes General Store, butcher, service station, mechanic and surrounding local trade and businesses