746 Mount Fairy Road, Mount Fairy Country living and a spacious designer home!
This stunning property is sure to impress. The contemporary industrial look house design was modelled on a woolshed by Architect Andrew Verri. It offers an open plan living area surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows for plenty of natural light, solar passive benefits and stunning outlooks. There is a large rumpus room with in-wall speakers, and a formal dining room that all have access to the north facing entertainment deck.
The kitchen features a generous size island bench, lots of storage, fuel stove/oven with wetback for floor heating, Highland four burner gas cooktop plus a large under bench Highland electric oven.
All rooms are large. There are three bedrooms, all with walk-in robes and the master has an ensuite. The study could be used as a fourth bedroom.
Downstairs is a large workshop area, bathroom, lots of storage areas and a double garage with automatic tilt door.
Sitting on 23.45 acres or 9.49 HA , this gorgeous property has a mixture of approximately 50/50 woodland/grassland/pasture, two bores, lovely gardens, and fruit trees.
There is also a separate 108sqm, insulated and double glazed studio with plenty of room for guests to stay with a bathroom, kitchen cupboards, reverse cycle air-conditioning and fireplace.
Located just 61-km to Canberra, 23-km to Bungendore, 50-km to Goulburn, 105-km to Batemans Bay, 140-km to Jervis Bay, and 245-km to Sydney, all distances are approximations.
- Polished concrete floors
- Windows and doors are commercial grade, thermal break and double glazed
- In slab hydronic heating, gas boiler, fuel stove or solar heat input
- Off peak heat pump hot water system
- Caesarstone benches
- Bosch dishwasher
- 10kW solar panels and 10kW battery system
- Mains power
- Low-maintenance, exterior surfaces are metal. Fireproof and no painting required
- Three water tanks, total 160,000-litres, all interlinked
- Greenhouse 6m x 4m
- Good fencing, all 5 years old
- Well-formed gravel access road
- Native flora and fauna also share this property including kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, wombats and a rare orchid
- Rates approximately $1,258.95
- Living areas approximately: upstairs 269sqm, downstairs 109sqm
Inspection is By Appointment only!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
At A Glance
Built In Wardrobes